17. 05. 2023 - Photos from conference have been published
17. 05. 2023 - Videos from conference have been published
23. 05. 2023 - Conference program has been published
09. 05. 2023 - Info about keynote speakers has been published
05. 04. 2023 - Program outline has been published
31. 03. 2023 - Camera-ready paper submission has been opened
31. 03. 2023 - Deadline for Final formatted paper submission have been extended
10. 03. 2022 - Deadline for 1st Review due have been extended
The focus of both conferences (SCSP 2023 & ETC 2023) will be mainly on research in the field of strengthening the resilience of smart cities. We will discuss also the changes due to energy crisis. We encourage researchers with different background to participate and share their findings. The Symposium aims to be a multidisciplinary forum for exchanging ideas and best practices in the field of Smart Cities not limited to theory but also including real world applications.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
We welcome you to submit your full papers by.