28. 5. 2020 Location has been updated
19. 5. 2020 Conference fees has been updated
1. 4. 2020 Camera-ready paper submission has been opened
19. 3. 2020 important information was published
12. 3. 2020 Deadline for Final formatted paper submission and 1st Review Due have been extended
31. 1. 2020 Deadline for submissions of papers has been extended
10. 01. 2020 Submission paper has been opened
02. 12. 2019 Call for Papers has been started
02. 12. 2019 Website has been updated
The Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2020 (the sixth annual conference) aims on exchange of ideas and best practices in the field of Smart cities. It covers whole range of topics, from the system point of view, through data mining and data processing, smart grids, up to multi-agent systems and other soft computing approaches. The Symposium aims to be a multidisciplinary forum for exchanging ideas and best practices in the field of Smart Cities not limited to theory but also including real world applications.
Accepted papers will be submitted toand .
We welcome you to submit your full papers by.