15. 5. 2019 Final conference program has been published
10. 5. 2019 Preliminary conference program has been published
4. 4. 2019 Registration has been opened
1. 4. 2019 Camera-ready paper submission will be open from 14. 4. 2019
15. 3. 2019 The conference venue has been published
10. 3. 2019 Due to the deadline extention for submitting contributions the first round of review has been postponed
The Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2019 (the fifth annual conference) aims on exchange of ideas and best practices in the field of Smart cities. It covers whole range of topics, from the system point of view, through data mining and data processing, smart grids, up to multi-agent systems and other soft computing approaches. The Symposium aims to be a multidisciplinary forum for exchanging ideas and best practices in the field of Smart Cities not limited to theory but also including real world applications.
SCSP 2019 will have a special focus on research addressing people’s behavior, their selection of activities and travel behavior. We encourage researchers with different background to participate and contribute their findings.
We welcome you to submit your full papers by January 31, 2019.
Accepted papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and Web of Science and Scopus.