Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2015
Where: Faculty of Transportation Sciences, Prague
When: June 24 - 25, 2015
Conference topics and objectives:
The Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2015 aims on exchange of ideas and best practices in the field of Smart cities. It covers whole range of topics, from the system point of view, through data mining and data processing, smart grids, up to multi-agent systems and other soft computing approaches. The objective of this conference is to define the future applications for the field of smart cities. The results should be based on the theoretical backgrounds, but aim on usage of best practices for real world applications.
The key areas cover:
- System approach to Smart Cities
- Smart grid components (smart grids, ITS, telecommunications, data centers and others)
- Information & data processing, algorithms, agents, simulation and prediction
- Smart cars, driver-car interaction, HMI
- Best practices for Smart Cities
Conference has already appeared on the IEEE Conference Search and Call for Papers listing.
Early bird conference fee (till May 31, 2015) - 100 EUR (or 2700 CZK)
Regular conference fee - 150 EUR (or 4000 CZK)
IEEE members conference fee - 130 EUR (or 3500 CZK)
Fee covers 2x lunch, 1 dinner, refreshments , conference materials.