We assume you are heading to NTL (Forum venue), the closest public transport is at Vítězné náměstí (Victory square) metro station Dejvická. From there it is short walking distance, see the venue.
From the Airport
- ask for the price in advance and ask for a bill.
- about 300 CZK to get to Dejvická metro station (at Vítězné náměstí / Victory square).
- 120 CZK/person
by AirportExpress (Bus)
- It goes each 30 minutes starting from 5.46 till 21,16. It takes 19 minutes to Dejvická (walking distance to NTL) or 45 minutes to city centre.
- The ticket costs 50 CZK.
- Timetable and more information available here.
by Bus 119
- to Dejvická
- See Public Transportation below for ticket prices
By train or other means
- Find the closest Metro station
- Go to Dejvická Station
Public Transportation (incl. long term tickets)
If you are planing to walk around Prague a bit, we strongly recommend to take advantage of long term tickets
- Very cost effective
- Public Transportation is fastest way to travel through Prague (often beating travelling by cab)
- Travelling by Metro is safe
- Metro has three lines, see map. Get familiar with it - is simple and fast
Cost of 1 ticket (for all public Transports (metro, tram, bus)
- 32,- CZK per 90 minutes
- 110 CZK - per 1 day/24 hours from first marking
- 310 CZK - per 3 days/72 hours from first marking
- Plugs and Sockets (220 V) - Plugs CEE 7/5 (French Type E) or simply 220V, 50 Hz
- Tipping - Tipping is not customary or obligatory. It is at your own discretion and only for good service. As a guide 5 to 10% to a restaurant bill.
- Currency is CZK (czech koruna), for typical Exchange Rate see xe.com.