- Anette Zwiers, ARS Traffic & Transport Technology
- Marjolein Masclee, Rijkswaterstaat
- Jan Vlčinský, TamTam Research
- Josef Kaltwasser, Abrechtconsult
- Henk Jan de Haan, Rijkswaterstaat
- Torsten Geißler, Die Bundesanstalt für Straßenwesen
- Bard de Vries, Rijkswaterstaat
- Petr Bureš, Fakulta dopravní ČVUT v Praze
contact email: email@example.com
About EIP - European ITS Platform
In 2013 The European Commission has granted financial aid to the “European ITS Platform” of road authorities and operators (EIP).
The EIP aims at enhancing the deployment of harmonised ITS services and the coordinated management of road transport in Europe. One of the topics on which road authorities and operators work together within EIP is the maintenance and development of DATEX II. It aims at supporting the maintenance and improvement of the DATEX specifications and the deployment of ITS services. Whereas DATEX II users can provide valuable feedback for its future developments, some stakeholders will need support on how to best use it. It follows-up Expert & Study Group 5 which was set up by the EasyWay Action in close cooperation with the CEN Technical Committee 278 Working Group 8. This sub-activity will comprise a Strategic Group (SG) in charge of setting and monitoring the technical work program, fostering European consensus and other strategic liaison with external stakeholders, and a Technical Group (TG) of experts seconded by the Member States to carry out the technical work program.